This photo will be used as your identification photo for official college business and records, including, but not limited to, your Mission College ID Card. We ask that you submit a color, passport-style photo showing a full-front view of your head and shoulders.
By submitting this photo, you agree this photo may be used by Mission College. If you have questions about use of your Mission College ID Card photo, please contact the Office of Student Activities at email@example.com or (408) 855-5406.
To begin, go to the Get Started Now button on the page.
Step 1 of 8
The above photos represent acceptable photos. Notice they are very similar in size and requirements of passport photos.
When taking your photo, please use the following as guidelines to ensure your photo is accepted:
- Current color photo with a solid white or light color background, taken indoors with natural lighting and flash
- Full-face passport style headshot directly facing and looking at the camera with open eyes, a natural expression and no tilting of the head. Smiling is encouraged
- No hats, sunglasses, headphones or other accessories which obstruct a complete view of the face. Only one person may appear in the photo. Prescription glasses (without glare) and religious head coverings are allowed
- Do not crop or edit your photo in any way before submitting. You will be given the opportunity to crop the photo on Step 3
- Only high-resolution JPEG (.jpg) files will be accepted
Have your picture taken according to the diagram below:
Once you have a properly formatted photo, please proceed to Step 2. You will have the ability to crop your photo in Step 3.
- To proceed to Step 2 you must select the “Terms” check box by clicking in the box on Step 1 of the photo upload site as shown below.
- Click the "Continue to Step 2" button.
Step 2 of 8
This page displays your account information used by the photo upload application:
Step 3 of 8
If you need to, you can use this online tool to crop or resize your photo. After you have finished, you will be able to compare your photo with a sample provided. When you are satisfied with your photo, continue to Step 4.
You may also choose to remove the file and start over with a new photo.
Step 4 of 8
Preview and compare your photo with the sample photo provided.
Click on the radio button that answers the following question:
Does your photo format look like the given example?
If you selected yes, continue to the next paragraph that explains your acceptance and understanding of submitting your photo using this online tool:
Click on the box that says "Submit Photo". This will upload your photo to be reviewed and printed onto your new card.
- Click the "Continue to Step 5" button.
Step 5 of 8
Upload a photo of your Government ID - Driver 's license or Passport Identification Page.
Click on the "Choose File" button to browse for your Government ID photo. On mobile devices it will start your camera or open the file explorer app. If you’re using a computer, this will launch a dialog box in your browser. You can snap a picture with your mobile device or select the location of your file. Once you have selected the photo's file location, select it by clicking on the "Open" button in the dialog box.
- Click the "Continue to Step 6" button to upload your photo to the system.
Step 6 of 8
If needed, you can use this on-line tool to rotate, crop or resize your photo. After you are finished you will be able to compare your photo with a sample on Step 4. Please edit your photo now, remove the file and start over, or if you are satisfied, click the "Continue to Step 7" button.
- Click the "Continue to Step 7" button.
Step 7 of 8
Step 7 will display a sample driver's license ID card and preview of your government ID photo. Compare the sample ID photo with your uploaded ID photo shown. Your government ID photo must show clear, legible information to verify your identity. This information will be deleted from the system once your photo submission is approved.
- Click on the button that answers the following question
Does your government ID clearly show the information to verify your identity as the given example? Yes or No
- If you selected yes, continue to the next paragraph that explains your acceptance and understanding of submitting your photo using this on-line tool. You must select the check box by clicking in the box to continue with the photo upload process.
- Click the button "Continue to Step 8" button.
Step 8 of 8
With a successful upload of your photo and government ID you will be presented with a confirmation message that will contain your tracking number as shown in the example below:
Thank you for submitting your photo to the Mission College ID Card Photo Upload Site. Your photo, government ID and signature have been successfully uploaded to our database. Your confirmation number can be used to track the status of your submission from the "Check Status" page. Your confirmation number is: 001234567.
Once your ID Card has been printed and is available for pickup you will need to bring your government-issued ID to the Office of Student Activities to obtain your ID Card. Distance learning students will have their cards mailed to the address on file with the Office of Admissions & Records.